Sunday, November 6, 2011

A sweet moment

I'm sitting on my couch writing with Sophie cuddled up next to me with my Gatorade and Chicken Noodle soup because I have the stomach flu...ugh. Let me just say that I have NEVER missed my husband more than I have this week. Being sick and alone is one of the most vulnerable and frustrating feelings. Thankfully, this sickness came on AFTER our garage sale that morning. We had a great garage sale and sold a ton of stuff but the best part was getting to go through more boxes in our garage and consolidate/get rid of things!


As I was plowing through a box, I found this picture of my mama and I. I don't even remember this picture being taken and honestly don't even remember where we were, but it was my favorite part of the day for sure. It is so so sweet. My mama is wearing one of her colorful chemo hats that she wore so well and I just love the image that is captured here. Thank you God for this sweet reminder of my lovely mother, it was like a breath of fresh air to find! 



No comments:

Post a Comment